IDX+ adds functionality to your real estate website:
- Built-in user registration
- Facebook Comments integration
- Favorite listings & saved searches
- Collect valuable user data
- Tons of SEO improvements
- Great developer tools & customization options
Forced registration = more leads
You can choose to make registration optional, and how many page views users see for “free” before showing the register/login screen.More about forced registration
Facebook Comments Integration
It’s easy to add Facebook comments form to every listing on your site. Engage visitors with your Facebook comment form and convert them into leads!
Favorite Listings & Saved Searches
IDX+ comes with widgets for saved listings & saved searches. When a logged-in user clicks “Add to Favorites,” the listing will appear in the sidebar and the link will change to “Remove from Favorites.” Effortless, and as it should be.
Collect useful user data
Learn about user data
Wish you could have good information on what listings your leads are viewing and what searches they are saving? IDX+ comes with a full-featured user dashboard that tracks users and provides helpful stats.
SEO? Oh my!
When I launched, my site had 5,000 indexed pages. It was always about 5,000. Since installing IDX+, I am up to 341,000 indexed pages in Google.
IDX+ makes your website a SEO powerhouse with Related Properties, Related Articles, and SEO Breadcrumbs, 301 Redirects, and more.More About IDX+ SEO
IDX+ is great for customization.
- Grid (“gallery”) view of search results
- Editable layout templates
- Define results per page site-wide (not just in shortcodes)
- Smart search filters improve search results
Developer Friendly? Oh yeah.
dsIDXpress is a walled garden: they feed you the HTML and it’s not easy to modify it. IDX+ gives you a full-featured framework and template system with over 100 actions and filters. If you’re a WordPress developer, you will be at home integrating with IDX+View available actions & filters
- Editable text - customize your headings and text for almost everything!
- Custom “No Photo” Photo – it may seem small, but not being able to customize your “No Photo Available” photo is a drag. Now you can!
- Listings by Price Widget allows you to quickly and easily create widgets with a list of prices for a location. (See the example in the footer of this website)